Sprinkler Repair Services Include:
Repair and/or Replace Sprinkler Timers (Clock)
Repair and/or Replace Broken Sprinkler Heads
Add New Sprinkler Heads or Entire Zone(s) of
Sprinkler Heads Drip Systems
Repair Broken Sprinkler Pipes and/or Fittings
Install, Repair and/or Replace Automatic Rain
Check System for Coverage & Operation of all
Heads & Zones
Diagnose & Repair Low-Pressure Problems
Sprinkler Leaks Found & Eliminated
Detect & Repair Cut Sprinkler Wires
Locate, Repair and/or Replace Sprinkler Solenoid Valves
Sprinkler Maintenance Programs
And Much More If you are in need of having your sprinklers repaired, Best Sprinkler Repair Colorado Springs sprinkler repair in Colorado is the company for you. Our expert irrigation technicians are trained to troubleshoot the oldest to newest sprinkler systems in the industry. Even if your sprinkler system consists of old brass and copper parts we can take care of your system. Our irrigation technicians can repair anything including broken heads, valves, manifolds, back-flows, leaks, timers and rain sensors.
Sprinkler blowout in Colorado is where a professional will attach an air compressor to the system and literally “blow out” the water from the lines, pipes and other parts.A professional knows how much volume and pressure to use when blowing out sprinklers, as many do-it-yourselfers typically use an insufficient volume of air and after having forced some water out, the air will ride over the top of the remaining water. This results in the remaining water draining into low spots and subjecting the system to freeze damage.Sprinkler pipes and backflow assemblies are at risk of freezing and breaking when temperatures drop below 32 degrees Fahrenheit. Immediate damage can occur to exposed pipes and sprinkler apparatus with the first freeze of winter. Further damage can result as extended freezing temperatures and wind chill conditions cause the soil to freeze at the same depth as the underground pipes. In many cases, homeowners are not aware that their pipes have sustained damage until they begin watering in the spring and discover leaks in their yards!A properly winterized sprinkler blowout in Colorado can be the difference between an easy spring start up and weeks if not months of problems the following season.
Professional Sprinkler Installation Design:
Any good sprinkler system starts with the design. Our systems are designed to maximize the health of your landscape by:1. Determining the specific needs of each area of your landscape, including turf, plants, annuals, perennials, shrubs, and trees. Areas with full sun and “thirsty” plants are planned for more water, shady areas receive less.
2. Selecting the appropriate sprinkler heads and locations to ensure uniform coverage. Proper overlap is essential to maintain a high-efficiency system. If sprinklers are spaced incorrectly, some areas will need to be over-watered just to keep the lawn green.
3. Utilizing the latest in water conservation equipment such as drip irrigation
, rain sensors, computerized programmable timers, flow control zone valves, and backflow devices.
We design and install sprinkler systems for residential and commercial properties of all sizes in Colorado. We guarantee 100% coverage of your property by using state-of-the-art design and engineering. Our custom solutions will enhance the beauty and value of any property and will eliminate the need for time-consuming hand watering.10 Point Colorado Sprinkler Start-up:
1. Clean any mainline irrigation filters.
2. Turn on water at stop and waste.
3. Properly set and turn on back flow preventer.
4. Check all valves and manifolds for leaks.
5. Turn on irrigation zones 1 by 1 and inspect for soggy spots in the lawn, pressure loss, or non working sprinkler heads.
6. Inspect pop up spray sprinkler lines for clogged nozzles.
7. Reset sprinkler system control timer for proper seasonal watering time.
8. Inspect drip-line for proper watering and leaks in the drip line.
9. Before starting system close backflow.
10. Provide a detailed list of any sprinkler repairs discovered during initial start-up.
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT an office.
This is only our local mailing address.
We Do Not Have an Office HERE.
This a marketing website for our local technicians .
Please Call For Assistance.